Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where can i find statists on how many people died smoking marijuana illegaly?


Answer:
Honestly I have never heard of any one dying of smoking pot or even overdosing on pot. I dont think it is the drug that kills but the effects that the smoke does to your body.
Google.com
I don't know if you wanted this but check out this website may answer you question. Go to http://www.perkel.com/politics/issues/po...
I seriously, seriously doubt that anyone has died from smoking weed.
I mean, unless you smoke a bunch of seeds, get a killer headache, and decide to throw yourself off your roof.
There's that.
Good luck looking lol!
No such case out there! Your point right lol! :0)
Thousands of years of use, worldwide, and there is still not one recorded case of death because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net