Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where can i buy the red juice featured in balitang k last sunday?


Answer:
Ive been looking for that product eversince december. luckily, i found and tried it already. If ur interested please contact me (09153371489). I am a "partial distributor" of the product. U can also send me sms for more info since i already had the chance to talked to Mr. Galamay in person and the staff there in Redjuice. Please refer me to your friends who are also interested with the product. TY:-)
hi. I didn't get to see it in rated k although I saw a product named exactly like that featured in cory quirino's show (studio 23) about two sundays ago. A man named Wilmer (Galamay or Galman- sorry, I wrote it down but couldn't understand my handwriting) introduced it. He said it will be available in drugstores and supermarkets soon. He also mentioned that they sell it at 48 west ave qc. I plan to go there one of these days to check. I think the product is good. I'm also interested. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net