Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where can I find free Salvia Divinorum?

I've been wanting to try it after researching it, but I don't want to pay for a disappointment, if you know what I mean... is there any reliable sources to get a free sample from? I found one, but the site was outdated and the person didn't do it anymore.Thanks for the help!
Answer:
give me a call. 1-888-725-9663from 11am to 7 pm est. M-Fhttp://www.salviazone.comjay
The best place to get good salvia for cheap is E-Bay in my experience. Find a seller with lots of Salvia auctions, and make sure they have good feedback on their selling. Then look for a gram of EXTRACT, at least 10X in my opinion, with free shipping. A reputable seller should carry good quality extract. Asw far as I know, nobody is doing free samples anymore, as it could pose a legal liability. And also, even though Salvia divinorum extract is not yet illegal in most states does not mean it is weak: this is some serious stuff, and 1000X stranger than anything you can imagine. I would not dream of parting with my supply, which will last me a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net