Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where Can I find Milk Thistle Plant for Garden?

I live in Michigan and my local nursery does not have the Milk Thistle plant - anyone know where I can find some on sale? Or maybe the seeds to start them myself??
Answer:
Go to %26lt;www.ethnobotany.com%26gt;, this place has over 240,000 species of seeds and many live plants available for purchase. If you can't find it here, you will not find it anywhere!
I have never seen milk thistle soldI have seen it growing in pastures %26 on roadside grassy areasIf you see it in a pasture... find the owner %26 offer to remove the plant... this is a win/win as the milk thistle could be deadly to his cattle and you could cut out a large circle around it %26 then properly transplant it to your garden

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net