Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Where can I find Austrailan Tea Tree Oil?

I looked at our local grocery store in the pharmacy section and did not see it.
Answer:
I bought mine in Wally World (Wal-Mart) In the pharmacy. It's on the lower bottom shelf. - kind of hard to find, but it's there and very inexpensive.p.s. it is Australian 100%
Whole food market, Trader's Joe, GNC, or health food stores in your community. You can even purchase them online.
I don;t know about "Australian" but you can pick a tea tree oil from you local trader joes if you have one around you. Or wholefoods. Good Luck.Dr. Ali, DC
Rite Aid pharmacies, Bartell Drug, Walgreen's, Fred Myer pharmacy section.
Try a natural foods market or health food store.
They will have it in the section with personal care items and cosmetics.
Is there a reason that you need Australian??I would think that any Tea Tree oil would be great as long as it is organically grown.Love tea tree oil...great cleansing aid and anti fungal/bacterial.I would really like to know why you are looking for Australian.Whole Foods and some high end grocery stores sell it. You can also buy it online...
from my favorite essential oil website!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net