Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whats the name of the legal tobacco that smokes like Marijuana with the effects of LSD?

Whats the name of the legal tobacco that smokes like Marijuana with the effects of LSD. dont worry I'm over 21. some,Reliouse groups use it to prmote halutionatons.
Answer:
Yep, Salvia.Makes you trip HARD for like 15 minutes. I took three hits off a bong and felt like I was falling and then later flying into a deep abyss of blackness. I described it as melting into an oblivion at the time. Very odd stuff. It is legal too, but hard to find. Some headshops carry it, but sometimes their stuff is bogus.
Never heard of it.
It's not tobacco. It's called Salvia.
I've never heard of such a thing. Clove cigs are the closest I can think of but they won't do such as what you're talking about.
Salvia Divinorum. However, I have tried it and did not experience much. Hoping for a better batch next time. :)
salvia, but it's really not that good.had some of this in a bong and sat there for twenty minutes wondering where the hell i was and what my meaning was on this planet..trippy but was on a right downer afterwards!
salvia.. take three hits in a row from a gravity bong and hold each one it for as long as you can before exhaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What is the © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net